Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crit on Crit

Katie Massey
Project #1 "Sense of Place" 1/27

Suggestions:
-possibly make camera read for me making it sound more mechanical
-get rid of into
-more definitions
-better backdrop
-use no make up, cause more sterile appearance
-don't look up and down and don't crinkle papers
-a confessional vibe- and too bland
-good disconnection
-more detail
-more eye level camera angle so not to be looking down
-different scenery such as a busy place: cafe etc
I agree with most of the comments and am going to push the sterility and blankness my wearing no make up hair up, white shirt and have someone hold cue cards up for me to not hear shuffling of papers and keep eye level, I disagree with the confessional vibe but think that will be fixed by raising the angle so as not looking down into the camera in bad lighting.  I also disagree to add more detail i liked the suggestions of pushing the plain and almost mechanical nature of spouting off definitions.

No comments:

Post a Comment