Katie Massey
Project #1
Sense of Place, 1/26
On screen is the monotonous defining and deconstructing of the expression and words Sense of Place, in order to give them a sense of place.
I wanted to be very emotionless and without expression and enunciate very clearly and almost mechanically, however, I am going to revise this and re shoot it in the lighting studio with the white back drop no yellow lighting and wear a white shirt with my hair up and no make up on like suggested. I think that is a good way to show the sterility of the words and instead of finding a sense of place by actions finding one through the repitition of words.
I will then have someone hold large cue cards in order to avoid breaking eye line and avoid making crinkly noises with the paper which on the initial critique was pointed out as distracting.
I am definitely excited about created a much more sterile and mechanical version of my first attempt and think it will make all the difference in the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment